POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cathy's World #2 : Re: Cathy's World #2 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cathy's World #2
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 17 Apr 2007 06:15:02
Message: <web.46249d731a29668e731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> "fls13" <fls### [at] netzeronet> schreef in bericht
> > Great seeing Poser figures in Povray! Keep em coming.
> >
> Wait for my "before and after" entry.

....and mine (well, Daz|Studio anyway).

Great image, Thomas. I like the detail in this, and your posed figures
always have personality. The brightness is an interesting issue actually,
it's too dark on my CRT but looks fine on my laptop. I have the same
problem with my images. I don't think this is something that can be easily
solved; I think one has to just make sure details are not lost in darkness
(or brightness) and leave it up to the audience to brighten/darken their
display or gamma-correct the image.

Keep it up!

Bill